TenX is a cryptocurrency platform that recently completed its presale. Find out everything you need to know about TenX today in our review. TenX offers a cryptocurrency debit card that aims to make it possible to spend multiple cryptocurrencies whenever and wherever you want. This multi-blockchain card is tied to a mobile-friendly wallet and allows you to spend cryptocurrencies online or offline, and without incurring any foreign exchange or transaction fees.
Features of TenX
- TenX card
Some common issues of TenX, We fix-
- Unable to send TenX from my account.
- Trouble signing in on tenX.tech.
- Unable to sell and buy TenX.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash TenX.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the TenX wallet.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a TenX.
- Unable to receive a TenX.
- TenX hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine TenX.
Pros and Cons of TenX
- TenX users are offered cards, debit and credit cards
- Card insurance partnerships with leading credit card companies
- open to everyone and easy to use
- TenX still should face doable legal struggles with the U.S
- Charge service in PAY tokens
TenX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.