Tether (USDT) is a cryptocurrency with a value meant to mirror the value of the U.S. dollar. The idea was to create a stable cryptocurrency that can be used like digital dollars. Coins that serve this purpose of being a stable dollar substitute are called “stable coins.” Tether is the most popular stable coin and even acts as a dollar replacement on many popular exchanges.
Features of Tether
- Reliable and Secure
- Fiat currency
- 24 x 7 Support
- No market fear
Some common issues of Tether, We fix-
- Account hacking issues.
- Users address error.
- Insecure Initial Coin Offering (ICOs)
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Tether
- Spoofing a user address.
- Unable to send a Tether.
- Unable to sell and buy Tether.
- Confirmation delay.
- Tether hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Problem with Tether.
- Unable to cash Tether.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Tether
- Low fees
- Tether is most widely integrated digital-to-fiat currency
- Reserve holdings are published daily
- Tether’s central reserve model reintroduces an inherent weakness that bitcoin meant to replace
Tether doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.