Tezos is a blockchain project that aims to offer “the world’s first ‘self-amending’ cryptocurrency”. Its 2017 initial coin offeringraised $232 million, the largest for such an offering to that date. The project experienced a management controversy over the use of raised funds that was described by a July 2018 Wired cover story as “the crypto world’s biggest scandal” after its resolution.
Tezos launched in beta on June 30th 2018.
Features of Tezos
- Upgrades without Hard Forks
- Automated upgrades
Some common issues of Tezos, we fix-
- Trouble connecting with the server
- Unable to receive a Tezos.
- Litecoin hacking issue.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”
- Unable to open the Tezos wallet.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Users address error.
- Identity verification for Tezos registration.
- Trouble signing in on Tezos.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Tezos.
- My password does not work.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a Tezos
- Unable to mine Tezos.
- Unable to send Tezos from my account.
- Unable to cash Tezos.
Pros and Cons of Tezos
- A highly qualified team of veteran developers
- POS consensus
- On chain upgrades
- Smart contracts
- No business support
- Untradeable tokens until the blockchain is up
- Weak management
Tezos doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.