TokenPay is a decentralized, self-verifying payment protocol. The protocol can only be accessed through the Tor Browser. The coin aims to be one of the most secure cryptocurrencies in existence.
Features of TokenPay
- Anonymous trading
Some common issues of TokenPay
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a TokenPay.
- Account hacking issue.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Unable to sell and buy TokenPay.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine TokenPay.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to send a TokenPay.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to send TokenPay from my account.
- Trouble signing in on tokenPay.com.
- Unable to cash TokenPay.
- Unable to open the TokenPay
Pros and Cons of TokenPay
- Partnership with Litecoin
- One of the best blockchain teams
- TPAY token transaction is slow
- No chat support
TokenPay doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.