TomoChain is a digital token of the project, offering a solution to the problem of scalability of smart contracts. Using the technologies of this project in decentralized blocking applications will help make transactions as fast and cheap as possible. The developers of TomoChain want to develop a network that could be called the Internet of the future.
Features of TomoChain
- Efficient blockchain
- Decentralized apps
- Fast and easy
Some common issues of TomoChain,
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a TomoChain.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine TomoChain.
- Unable to send TomoChain from my account.
- Trouble signing in on TomoChain.com.
- Unable to sell and buy TomoChain.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash TomoChain.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to open the TomoChain wallet.
Pros and Cons of TomoChain
- Demo wallet and Testnet available to public
- Working solution to key issue of scaling
- Competition is high
- Average team of developers
TomoChain doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.