Ubiq (UBQ) is a decentralized platform which allows the creation and implementation of smart contracts and decentralized applications. Built upon an improved Ethereum codebase, the Ubiq blockchain acts as a large globally distributed ledger and supercomputer, allowing developers to create decentralized and automated solutions to thousands of tasks which today are carried out by third party intermediaries.
Eeatures of Ubiq
- Smart contracts
- Hardware wallet support
Some common issues of Ubiq, We fix-
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive a Ubiq.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to send Ubiq from my account.
- User address error.
- Unable to send a Ubiq.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Trouble signing in on Ubiqsmart.com.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to cash Ubiq.
- Unable to mine Ubiq.
- Unable to sell and buy Ubiq.
- My password does not work.
- Connection Error.
- Unable to open the Ubiq
Pros and Cons of Ubiq
- Customer support service is good
- No ICO
- Supports hardware wallets
- Not a lot of development since its start
Ubiq doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.