Wanchain is a distributed financial network that aims to unite isolated digital assets (such as cryptocurrencies) with one another by using cross-chain smart contracts similar to those popularized by the Ethereum network. This enables tokens and assets to be traded between blockchains.
Features of Wanchain
- Cross-chain smart contracts
- Anonymous transactions
- Transact across blockchains
Some common issues of Wanchain, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to send a Wanchain.
- Unable to receive a Wanchain.
- Litecoin hacking issue.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to sell and buy Wanchain.
- My password does not work.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Wanchain.
- Trouble signing in on wanchain.org.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Wanchain.
- Unable to open the Wanchain wallet.
Pros and Cons of Wanchain
- Supports all ERC20 and protocol tokens
- Maximum security
- Chinese coin
- Competitive market
Wanchain doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.