WAX is a decentralized platform that enables anyone to operate a fully functioning virtual marketplace with zero investment in security, infrastructure, or payment processing. Developed by the founders of OPSkins, the world’s leading marketplace for online video game assets, WAX coin is designed to serve the 400+ million online players who already collect, buy and sell in-game items.
Features of WAX
- Smart contracts
- OPSkins team
Some common issues of WAX, We fix-
- Trouble signing in on wax.io.
- Unable to sell and buy WAX.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server
- Unable to receive a WAX.
- WAX hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to send a WAX
- Unable to mine WAX.
- Unable to cash WAX.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues or “Connection Error”.
- Unable to open the WAX
Pros and Cons of WAX
- Instant payments
- You can always earn significant fees by facilitating and reviewing transactions
- Precondition involves rejecting the transfer of coins to the WAX Coin contract itself
WAX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.