Coinsecure is an Indian cryptocurrency exchange established in 2014. It claims to be “India’s Fastest 24/7 Realtime Bitcoin Trading Platform” and offers to trade in bitcoins for INR and the other way around. In that regard, it is similar to other Indian exchanges like Unocoin, who only support spot trading in Bitcoin.
Features of Coinsecure
- Low trading fees
- Convenient payment
- Bitcoin wallet
Some common issues of Coinsecure, we fix-
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account.
- Email activation problem.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to close my Coinsecure Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to send Bitcoin.
- Coinsecure Bitcoin Exchange account recovery issues.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Unable to access the Coinsecure Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to create a wallet Coinsecure Bitcoin Exchange.
- Unable to create an account on the Coinsecure Bitcoin Exchange.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- User blocked issue.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
Pros and Cons of Coinsecure
- Simple platform
- Speedy algorithmic trading service
- You can practice with demo trading
- Coinsecure offers its own bitcoin wallet for storage of bitcoins
- Anonymous trading
- The verification process is slow
- Card payments not accepted
- Does not provide leverage trading
- Suitable for Indian customer
Coinsecure doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.