Coolwallet is a hierarchical deterministic wallet that allows you to sync up your phone with a credit card looking hardware wallet. The wallet is quite difficult to set up involving multiple steps to do a check for backing up your access codes to the wallet. All in all a relatively long winded process to set up the wallet. But with poor ease of use generally comes better security as is the case here.
Features of CoolWallet
- Open source wallet
- Wallet app
Some common issues of CoolWallet;
- Password error.
- Unable to delete CoolWallet account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- CoolWallet account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app Crash.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
Pros and Cons of CoolWallet
- Supports 2-factor authentication and a host of other security features
- Easy to use
- Mobile app keep crashing
- No chat support
CoolWallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.