Cryptox is a relatively small cryptocurrency exchange that offers trading in several altcoins against BTC with competitive fees. Full account activation can be made via email or two-factor authentication (2FA). So, ID verification is not required and you can trade anonymously.
Features of CryptoX
- Low trading cost
- Good platform
- Anonymous access
Some common issues of CryptoX, We fix-
- Identity verification for CryptoX registration.
- Unable to sign up and create a CryptoX account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of CryptoX
- CryptoX exchange allows you to use the its without verifying your identity
- Trading cost is low
- Cryptox has listed Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Zcash, Komodo, Byteball Bytes and BitConnect
- web-based platform
- Some major coins are not available such as Ripple, Ethereum,or ERC-30 tokens
- Fiat currencies are not supported
CryptoX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.