Daedalus is a wallet for ADA cryptocurrency. Daedalus ensures that private keys are under client control, they are never sent or stored outside of the client’s device. lt also features backup/recovery to recover your funds if necessary.
Features of Daedalus
- Custom DNS service
- Mobile app
- IPv6 support
- Unlimited accounting
Some common issues of Daedalus;
- Unable to sell Cardano.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Daedalus account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Daedalus account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy Cardano.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Cardano password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
Pros and Cons of Daedalus
- Fast transactions
- Ease of access via mobile app
- Support service is poor
Daedalus doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.