EtherDelta is a decentralized Ethereum token exchange, brought to you by Etherboost. Here, users can trade most Ethereum-based tokens such as Iconomi, Augur, 1ST, and others. The exchange only has one fee, which is the 0.3% taker fee. Deposit, withdraw, and maker transactions are all free.
Features of EtherDelta
- Decentralized exchange
- Huge token volume
- Low fees
Some common issues of EtherDelta, We fix-
- EtherDelta Exchange account recovery issues.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send ETH.
- Unable to receive ETH.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the EtherDelta Exchange account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my account.
- Postal Code Entry Issues.
- Unable to create a wallet on EtherDelta Exchange.
- Phone number verification error.
- Email activation problem
- Unable to create an account EtherDelta Exchange.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Pros and Cons of EtherDelta
- EtherDelta provide a huge amount of tokens
- EtherDelta is a decentralized exchange
- Only supports ETH
- Low liquidity
- No leverage trading
- Complicated interface
EtherDelta doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.