EXMO is a cryptocurrency exchange based in the UK. It charges a 0.2% fee on all trades and allows customers to buy and sell bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH), Litecoin (LTC) and a number of other popular cryptos.
Features of EXMO
- Secure wallets
- Deposit and withdraw funds
- Algorithmic Trading
- Trade and Exchange cryptocurrencies
- 2-Factor authentication
Some common issues of EXMO, We fix-
- Verification error.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Troubleshooting 2-Factor authentication error.
- Unable to accept Bitcoin payments.
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- Unable to verify my phone number.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Unable to log in.
- Unable to retrieve account password.
- See the error “Account temporarily disabled.”
- Transaction not found.
Pros and cons of EXMO
- Trade more than 46 crypto/fiat and crypto/crypto currency pairs
- Flat and transparent 0.2% trading fee
- 24/7 customer support
- Wide range of deposit options
- Access to a number of popular cryptos
- No option for leveraged trading
- Some other exchanges offer access to a much larger range of cryptocurrencies
- You may be able to find lower trading fees elsewhere
- Many exchange downtimes have been reported.
EXMO doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.