Foxbit is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in Brazil. In 2017 more than BRL 3 billion worth of Bitcoin were traded on its platform, consolidating Foxbit leadership at the Brazilian market with over 41% market share.
Features of Foxbit
- Two factor authentication
- Accept fiat deposits
- Charting available
Some common issues of Foxbit, We fix-
- Email activation problem.
- Account recovery issues.
- Unable to create a wallet.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to create an account.
- Account hacked problem.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to close my Foxbit Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to access the Foxbit Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
Pros and Cons of Foxbit
- Added charting service
- Bank transfers available (Brazilians bank only)
- Personlized service like investment advice
- No margin trading
- High trading fees
- Suitable for Brazilians
Foxbit doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.