Gatecoin is a bitcoin and Ethereum token exchange based in Hong Kong. Founded in July 2013 by a former investment banker, Aurélien Menant, Gatecoin became the first cryptocurrency exchange to list Ethereum’s native token, ether (ETH) in August 2015 and has since specialized in listing Ethereum tokens associated with decentralized applications. Gatecoin is the only bitcoin technology firm being incubated by the Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks Corporation, a statutory body of the Hong Kong Government. Gatecoin is also incubated by the Tuspark business park in Nanjing.
Features of Gatecoin
- Low fees
- Nice trading platform
- TradingView charts
Some common issues of Gatecoin, We fix-
- Identity verification for Gatecoin registration.
- Unable to sign up and create a Gatecoin account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
Pros and Cons of Gatecoin
- Tight security
- Professional level trading platform
- Fees are reasonable
- ICO and TGE markets are available
- Only Bitcoin and Ethereum available
- ID verification process is strict
- Poor Support
Gatecoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.