Ginco is the next generation cryptocurrency wallet which allows to safely manage your cryptocurrencies, send and receive funds with low fees on your smartphone. Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and ERC-20 are compatible now, and many more coming soon.
Features of Ginco
- Well-designed interface
- Fast transfers
Some common issues of Ginco;
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Ginco account is hacked.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Ginco
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Ginco
- Well-designed user interface
- Multi-coin support
- Easy to understand
- No android app yet
Ginco doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.