Golem is a worldwide, decentralized supercomputer that combines the computing power of every machine on its network. In the Golem ecosystem, you can loan out your computer’s spare resources to others who need the additional power to perform complex computations and tasks. Following the same trend that led to Uber and Airbnb, this is a solid way to make some extra money with your unused and/or underused resources.
Features of Golem
- Open source
How do you contact Golem directly?
Below all contact information to get in touch with the Golem (GNT) team included Golem’s incorporation info (if available).
We included both direct contact information (if available) and their social media channels (if available).
Golem’s direct contact information.
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact form: can’t be traced
- Website: https://golem.network/
- Message board / Forum: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
Golem’s social media channels
- Facebook profile: https://www.facebook.com/golemproject/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/golemproject
- Google+: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
Golem’s chat apps
- Slack: http://golemproject.org:3000/
- Telegram: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- ICQ: Unfortunately we don’t have this data available.
- Other: https://www.reddit.com/r/GolemProject/
Golem’s incorporation infomation (if available)
- Incorporation country: Zurich, Switzerland
- Incorporation address: n/a
Some common issues of Golem, We fix-
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to receive a Golem.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Golem.
- Unable to send Golem from my account.
- Trouble signing in on Golem.com.
- Unable to sell and buy Golem.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to cash Golem.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Golem wallet.
Pros and Cons of Golem;
- Developers can customize the payment system to create a unique mechanism
- Golem offers a marketplace to rent computing power
- Still in development