Infinito Wallet is a multi-asset universal wallet. It offers an extending list of leading transactional cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Neo, and Dogecoin. It also enables access to leading smart contract blockchain tokens such as ETH ERC20, NEO NEP-5, and more to come on their roadmap. Infinito Wallet will also support EOS in June 2018.
Features of Infinito Wallet
- QR Code scanner
- Price optimization
- Multi coin support
- Transaction history
Some common issues of Infinito Wallet;
- Create an account issue.
- Error Code 5.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Infinito Wallet account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Infinito Wallet account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Infinito Wallet
- Wide number of coins and tokens
- Fingerprint support
- Secure keys
- Apps for android devices keeps crashing
- Hacking and malware threat
Infinito Wallet doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.