Kraken is a US-based cryptocurrency exchange operating in Canada, the EU, Japan, and the US, and “the world’s largest bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity”.
Kraken provides Bitcoin pricing to the Bloomberg Terminal. In April 2017, According to the reports, Kraken launched fiat funding options to transfers denominated US dollars and government-issued currencies.
Features of Kraken
- Bitcoin Margin Trading
- Mobile apps
- Two factor authentication
Some common issues of Kraken, We fix-
- Depot hold.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account
- Email activation problem
- Kraken Bitcoin Exchange account recovery issues
- Wallet balance doesn’t show
- Unable to send bitcoins
- Unable to receive bitcoins
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the Kraken Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Kraken Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to send bitcoins from bitcoin ATM to Kraken Bitcoin Exchange wallet.
- Unable to create a wallet on Kraken Bitcoin Exchange.
- Unable to create an account on Kraken Bitcoin Exchange.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Kraken Bitcoin Exchange account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Postal Code Entry Issues.
- The system won’t accept my phone number.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Kraken
- Professional trading platform with all the bells and whistles
- Highly respected exchange
- Short selling and margin trading
- Low transaction fees
- customizability and variety of order types and position options
- Accountable for Mtgox liquidation
- The site is prone to errors / stops performance at peak times
- Not a lot of crypto pairs to begin with
- can be expensive to deposit currency for US/Canada
- Limited payment methods
- Customer support can be overwhelmed at times, leading to slower service
Kraken doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.