KuCoin is a cryptocurrency exchange based in Hong Kong. It operates on a crypto-to-crypto basis, so no fiat currencies are supported. Nonetheless, its digital assets portfolio is pretty extensive and besides, KuCoin offers its own token KCS (KuCoin Shares) and uses it in a similar way to Binance. Get KuCoin Support online.
Features of KuCoin
- KuCoin’s own token
- Low fee
- Advanced charting
Some common issues of KuCoin, We fix-
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to sign up and create an account in kucoin.com.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Identity verification for KuCoin
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
Pros and Cons of KuCoin
- The reputation of KuCoin is strong
- The user interface is good
- Competitive fees
- Various altcoins offered
- Fiat currencies are not supported
- No trading margin
KuCoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.