Kuna is a South Eastern entry-level crypto-exchange that focuses on trading digital assets against Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH). This is currently the only fiat currency supported at this exchange, although it plans to add more in the future. Coin-to-coin trading is also enabled.
Features of Kuna
- API support
- 2-factor authentication and cold storage
- Fast registration
- Low fees
- Easy trading
Some common issues of Kuna, We fix-
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Two Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payment failures.
- Mobile number verification error.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in Kuna Account.
- LTC withdrawal not working.
- Unable to reset the Kuna account password.
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
- BTC withdrawal issues.
- Transaction not found.
- XRP issue full refund requested.
Pros and Cons of Kuna
- io supports credit cards
- A decent number of altcoins
- Low trading fees
- Fiat currency support
- Deposit and withdrawal fees are high
- No margin trading
- Basic trading platform
Kuna doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.