Ledger Blue is the most advanced hardware security gear on the market. It boasts multi-application execution, and packs enterprise-level crypto-capabilities into a lightweight handheld device designed and crafted in France. It is architected around a Secure Element, featuring a touchscreen and USB connectivity.
Features of Ledger Blue
- Easy to use
- Bluetooth support
- Multi-application support
Some common issues of Ledger Blue;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Password error.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Ledger Blue account is hacked.
- Create an account issue.
- Unable to delete Ledger Blue account.
- Error Code 5.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
Pros and Cons of Ledger blue
- Supports a wide range of devices
- User interface is easy to use
- Multi-currency support
- Security level is high
- Not as portable as other Hardware wallets
- Price is high
- Many substitutes in the market
Ledger Blue doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.