Liqui is a cryptocurrency exchange available worldwide. The exchange launched in 2016. Find out the key facts behind this exchange today in our review. Liqui is a is a Ukrainian exchange that offers only crypto-to-crypto trading, however its digital currencies portfolio is very extensive, and keeps growing. While its platform is equipped with some advanced functionalities and its trading fees are relatively competitive,
Features of Liqui
- 190 digital assets availability for trade
- Leverage services
- Low commission fee
- Wide range of coins
Some common issues of Liqui, We fix-
- Two factor authentication failed.
- Email activation problem.
- Liqui Bitcoin Exchange account recovery issues.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account.
- Unable to send bitcoins from bitcoin ATM to Liqui Bitcoin Exchange wallet.
- Unable to create a wallet on Liqui Bitcoin Exchange.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Liqui Bitcoin Exchange account hacked problem.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Unable to access the Liqui Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Liqui Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to create an account on Liqui Bitcoin Exchange.
- Unable to receive money.
- Postal Code Entry Issues.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- The system won’t accept my phone number.
Pros and Cons of Liqui
- Competitive trading fee
- Liqui accepts payment in more than 60 cryptocurrencies
- No extra verification needed
- They also offered savings account option
- Bad reputation
- High trading fees
- Savings account interest is unrealistic
- Less information on withdrawals and Deposit fees
Liqui doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.