Livecoin is a global cryptocurrency exchange based in London. It offers the peer-to-peer exchange of fiat currency for cryptocurrency, and crypto-to-crypto exchanges on bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether and an extensive range of altcoins
Features of Livecoin
- Easy registration process
- Powerful and easy interface
- Deposting and withdrawal fees is low
- Fast and friendly support
- Wide variety of payment systems
Some common issues of Livecoin, We fix-
- No response from server error
- Configure error
- Website connection issues
- Identity verification for Livecoin.net registration problem.
- Unable to sign up and create a Livecoin.net account.
- Unable to transferring funds .
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Not showing wallet balance.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
Pros and Cons of Livecoin
- Low fees + bonuses.
- Multiple cryptocurrencies supported.
- Customer support is active 24/7 and available via online chat and email.
- It is easy to calculate your potential profit and makes things much easier with fiat/crypto trading pairs
- 2-factor authentication make is security ensured
- If you’re only a casual trader, you’ll pay higher fees
- They don’t offer any mobile app
- No margin trading, futures and derivatives
Livecoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.