Lykke is a new cryptocurrency exchange that is based in Switzerland. The exchange was the brainchild of Richard Olsen, the co-founder of the leading online forex broker OANDA. Lykke offers its users the ability to trade in a selection of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum with fiat currencies. It is a company that aims to provide cryptocurrency trading, alongside a forex brokerage and a platform that allows start-ups to issue new tokens. Get Lykke Support online.
Features of Lykke
- Lykke wallet
- Mobile application
- API support
Some common issues of Lykke, We fix-
- Unable to deposit.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
- Unable to create a wallet on Lykke.
- Unable to create an account on Lykke.
- Account recovery issues.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- User blocked issue.
- Postal Code Entry Issues.
- Phone number verification error.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account.
- Email activation problem.
- Unable to access the Lykke Wallet.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Lykke account.
- Unable to send Bitcoins.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Lykke’s account hacked the problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
Pros and Cons of Lykke
- Multiple currency wallet support
- Lykke supports fiat currencies
- No fees
- Platform is secured
- No website support, only available on the mobile app
- Very basic platform
Lykke doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.