Mixcoins is a cryptocurrency exchange that is based in London, UK. They offer trading services for several types of cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Lisk against the U.S dollar. However, Mixcoins differs from other cryptocurrency exchanges in one aspect. Apart from cryptocurrency trading, they also offer investment management services through their arbitrage fund. Through the arbitrage fund, investors can earn a steady return of between 10% to 12% annually.
Features of Mixcoins
- Safe and secure
- Professional enterprise
- Reward program
Some common issues of Mixcoins,
- Unable to sign up and create a Mixcoins account.
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to transferring funds.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to open a Mixcoins account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
Pros and cons of Mixcoins
- Advanced trading platform
- Accepts USD and CNY deposits
- Referral reward program
- High fees
- Limited cryptocurrencies
Mixcoins doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.