Nano is a cryptocurrency that was formerly called Raiblocks and focuses on providing payment solutions. Nano counts with instant transactions, zero transaction fees and a high degree of scalability.
Features of Nano;
- Nano wallet
- Instant Transactions
- Zero fees
How do you contact Nano directly?
Sales and Ordering
To order products from Nano-C, please call us at 781-407-9417 x 235 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To see our complete product line click here.
Nano-C has distributors servicing Japan, Korea, Taiwan, China, and Europe. For local support, please reach out to us at the email above.
Feel free to contact us at any of the email addresses or phone numbers listed below, or use the form on this page.
Job openings: email@example.com
33 Southwest Park
Westwood, MA 02090
Westwood, Massachusetts is approximately 20 miles southwest of Boston, convenient to all major area highways.
Take I-95/Route 128 South to Exit 15B (Route 1 South). Immediately proceed to the left-hand lane and take your first U-Turn opportunity (about 1/2 mile on the left) onto Route 1 North. Continue under two bridges, then take a right turn into Southwest Park. Nano-C is at the end of the street on the right.
Some common issues of Nano;
- Two-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive a Nano.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to cash Nano.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to mine Nano.
- Connectivity Issues.
- Unable to open the Nano wallet.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- User address error.
- Trouble signing in on Nano.org.
- Unable to send Nano from my account.
- My password does not work.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Unable to sell and buy Nano.
Pros and Cons of Nano;
- Transaction of XRB is very fast
- Nano wallet support
- Running a node costs next to nothing
- Low fees
- Well known and high ranked coin
- Not fully decentralized
- Only supports Nano wallet
- Limited exchanges supports Nano