OKCoin is a digital asset trading platform providing spot trading services between the US dollar, Euro, and Japanese yen as fiat currencies, and Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and other digital assets to customers around the globe. OKCoin Exchange China operated a CNY/BTC spot pair with margin trading from its Beijing entity, while OKCoin International operates a USD/BTC spot pair with margin trading and BTC/USD futures from its Singapore entity.
Features of OKCoin
- Major coin support
- 2-factor authentication
- Mobile app
- Low fee
Some common issues of OKCoin, We fix-
- Identity verification for OKCoin registration.
- Unable to sign up and create a OKCoin account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of OKCoin
- Highest liquidity worldwide
- Margin trading
- Commissions are competitive
- Fiat currency deposits and withdrawals
- Trading only in Chinese Yuan(CYN)
- There may have verification problem for foreign traders
- Small variety of cryptocurrencies
OKCoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.