Okex is a digital asset exchange that provides financial services to global traders who use blockchain technology. It was founded in 2014 by OKCoin CEO Star Xu and claims to provide “hundreds of token and futures trading pairs to help traders optimize their strategy” and to have “gained millions of dollars’ worth of investments from leading enterprises”. Live Coin Watch reports it as the top cryptocurrency exchange by both trading volume and markets served as of May 2018, though a March 2018 study demonstrated that OKEx trading volume is too regular to be true, characterizing the exchange as a “ghost town” with “up to 93% of its trading volume being nonexistent”
Features of Okex
- Fiat support
- Margin trading
- Portfolio of Tokens
- Mobile app
Some common issues of Okex, We fix-
- Unable to sign up and create a Okex
- Unable to deposit digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Identity verification for Okex
- Account hacked problem.
- Unable to sell my digital currency.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Two Factor authentication problems.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
Pros and Cons of Okex
- Fiat to cryptocurrency support
- High liquidity
- Competitive fees
- Leverage trading
- No serious hacking issues in the past
- Chinese trading platform
- CNY is only fiat supported
- Few altcoins available
Okex doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search for your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.