Plus500 is a regulated financial services entity in the United Kingdom, Cyprus, Australia, and Israel, now offering cryptocurrency alongside its other offerings. Plus500 is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS), and the Israel Securities Authority (ISA). Shares of the parent company, Plus500 Ltd, are listed on the London Stock Exchange. Wikipedia
Features of Plus500;
- Bank transfers accepted
- User-friendly platform
- Wide range of assets
- Great mobile app
How do you contact Plus500 directly?
You can contact calibra via email & through support Channels.
Some common issues of Plus500;
- Email activation problem
- Unable to create an account on Plus500.
- Plus500 Exchange account recovery issues
- Unable to create a wallet on Plus500.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show
- Unable to send bitcoins
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Plus500 Account hacked problem.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to receive bitcoins
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
Pros and Cons of Plus500;
- Commission-free trading
- Various payment methods
- Well optimized mobile app
- User-Friendly Trading Platform
- No cash deposits
- High trading fees