Poloniex is a US-based digital asset exchange. It headquarters located in Wilmington, DE, USA. It offering a maximum security and advanced trading features. Trade securely on the world’s most active digital asset exchange. The vast majority of customer deposits are stored offline in air-gapped cold storage. Poloniex only keeps enough online to facilitate active trading. Poloniex greatly minimizes risk and exposure.
Features of Poloniex
- Anonymous Accounts
- Various payment options
- Supports over 90 digital currencies
- Low deposit fees
Some common problems of Poloniex, we fix-
- Withdrawal confirmation failed
- Withdrawal is Awaiting Approval
- Unable to deposit the coins.
- Unable to setup Two-Factor Authentication.
- Coin withdrawal error.
- Problem in sign up and create a Poloniex account.
- Unable to retrieve the Poloniex account password.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- I lost access to my Two-Factor Authentication device
- Two-factor authentication isn’t working.
- Unable to restore authenticator app from a 16 digit key backup.
- Bitcoins sending issues.
- Bitcoins receiving issues.
- User blocked issue.
- Account hacked problem.
- Haven’t received a Withdrawal Confirmation email.
- Identity verification for Poloniex registration problem
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
Pros and Cons of Poloniex
- Offers a high-volume margin trading and lending service for major crypto assets.
- Supports over 90 popular digital currencies. This is arguably the highest number in the industry.
- Provides extremely detailed charts and efficient data-analysis tools.
- World’s largest Ethereum exchange by average volume in 2017.
- Stop-limit orders to reduce risk.
- Its services are accessible from anywhere on the globe.
- Charges low deposit and withdrawal fees compared to other exchanges.
- No advanced order types.
- Does not accept fiat currency
- Support leaves a lot to be desired.
- Website loads slowly, compared to other cryptocurrency exchange sites.
- Was hacked in 2014. However, the exchange fully refunded the affected users.
- Requires users to create accounts and verify their identity for high-volume activity.
- Private key management is centralized, exposing funds to custodial risks.
Poloniex doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.