Quoinex is based on the Association of Japanese Bitcoin and Ethereum, exchange QUOINEX allows users to trade BTC and ETH without a fee on the basic currency pairs with possibility to exchange the proceeds for domestic currency. In addition to the cryptocurrency, it is possible to sell futures and other instruments, as well as to receive income through lending and profit on deposits.
Features of Quoinex
- Asset protection
- Major cryptocurrencies
- Low fees
Some common issues of Quoinex, We fix-
- Identity verification for Quoinex registration problem.
- Unable to sign up and create a Quoinex account.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw digital currencies.
- Password reset doesn’t work.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to open a Quoinex account as a pre-existing Coinbase customer.
- Unable to transferring funds between Quoinex and Coinbase.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
Pros and Cons of Quoinex
- Great liquidity
- Several layers of security for users
- Supports major fiat and cryptocurrencies
- Security authentication is strict
- Low trading fees
- Accepts bank transfers
- Low volumes as compare to other major cryptocurrencies
- Withdrawals takes a lot of time
- No altcoins like ETH
Quoinex doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.