“The Samourai wallet is a mobile software wallet for Bitcoin that has a strong focus and emphasis on user privacy as well as security. The wallet is also very innovative and features various aspects in which other wallets do not support.”
Samourai Wallet is a cryptocurrency wallet that was founded by a group of anonymous privacy activists in 2015. The Samourai Wallet allows users to anonymously store and make transactions that are private and anonymous.
Samourai Wallet offers several features which include: offline mode, Segregated Witness, smart miner fees (estimation of miner fees), DOJO trusted nodes (allows users to run their own full mining node), STONEWALL (provides security against address clustering deanonymization attacks), PayNym (reveals address to only the sender and recipient of transactions — no publicly shared addresses), batch spending (condenses many small transactions into one transaction), scrambled PIN (randomizes and removes visual PIN access every time the wallet application is loaded), stealth mode (removes Samourai Wallet from launcher and home screen of Android devices), remote SMS commands (allows stolen wallet recovery), toggle ricochet (reduces risk of account closure on third party exchange services), and OpenDime support.
It is a wallet which is fundamentally in line with the principles in which Bitcoin was founded, being decentralization, financial privacy, transparency, security, and fungibility. In the following review, we’ll delve into all the features and aspects that make up this wallet and see how it compares to the competition.
For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on Samourai Wallet Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly Contact Samourai Wallet. You can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of the given company.
Features of Samourai wallet
- Fiat currency
- Restore an existing HD wallet
- Smart Miner Fees
- Easy user interface
Some common issues of Samourai wallet;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Samourai wallet
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Samourai wallet account is hacked.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app freeze.
- Create an account issue.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
Pros and Cons of Samourai wallet;
- Great user interface
- Secure transactions
- Great privacy features
- Excellent fee management system
- A variety of advanced features
- Less secure than the hard wallet
- Supports the only Bitcoin
- Relatively new and untested
- No hardware wallet support