SpectroCoin is an online Bitcoin Exchange and Wallet provider with an extremely easy to use interface and great security. Based in London and with a full suite of accessibility options this wallet and exchange provider is set to be a top runner in the space.
Features of SpectroCoin
- 2 factor authentication
Some common issues of SpectroCoin;
- Unable to delete SpectroCoin account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- SpectroCoin account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Password error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Mobile app freeze.
Pros and Cons of SpectroCoin
- Simple and responsive user interface
- Option to sign up and sign in through Facebook or Google account
- Fees and charges are a bit high
- limit in the number of ATM transactions per day even for verified users
SpectroCoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.