Cash App, formerly known as Squarecash, is a peer-to-peer money transfer service hosted by Square, Inc.
Square is a mobile payments company that created the Square Cash app. It is a popular cash-transferring application that can be found and downloaded from Cash.me. The app can be used to buy and sell bitcoin. You can also use it for personal and business reasons. Cash for Business lets you accept money for goods and services. The Cash app just recently became available in the UK. Square Cash App Support available here.
For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on Square Cash App Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need.
How do you contact Square Cash App directly?
To request contact through the Cash App:
- Tap the profile icon on your Cash App home screen
- Scroll down and tap Cash Support
- Tap Something Else
- Navigate to your issue
- Tap Contact Support
To request contact through cash.app/help:
- Scroll down and click Contact Support below
- Navigate to your issue
- Click Contact Support
To receive automated instructions over the phone.Please note that there are currently no phone numbers that you can call to speak with Cash Support.
How Can You Sign Up For A Square Cash Account?
The process of signing up for Square Cash is quick and easy. Below are some of the steps for signing up for the Square Cash app so you can instantly begin sending and receiving cash payments:
- Find, download and open the free Square Cash app from Google Play or iTunes.
- Open up the app on your smartphone and enter your email address or telephone number. You will use this to request a confirmation code to verify your account.
- Once you receive your verification code, enter it and then choose the personal account option.
- The next and final step is to follow the in-app prompts to finish linking your bank account or credit card to your account. This is necessary for sending or receiving cash payments.
Features Of The Square Cash App:
There are four different ways that users of the Square Cash money transfer app can send money:
- Square Cash App
- Cash.me Website
The Square Cash application allows any user the ability to send money instantly. However, this money transfer service is to send and receive money with friends and family. In order to use it for business transactions, you must open a separate Square Cash business account.
Pros and Cons
- First off, the privacy features are unlike other payment apps I have seen.
- Brought to you by Square which has been around for some time.
- Additionally, it has a lot of features and policies I have looked into that make me trust it. And I am a hard one to get someone’s trust.
- And you can pay people back for things very quickly and easily without giving away your identity.
- The fee to transfer your cash balance to your bank account is small and can be worth the fast speed.
- But, the regular transfer comes with no fees. Just expect 1-3 business days for it to process.
- Also, you can get a free debit card that lets you use your Cash App balance at select retailers for discounts!
- Finally, it is generally a VERY easy app to use.
- The only con I see so far is not everyone knows about it yet.
- BUT if you refer them once you get it, then you both can get a referral bonus.