StrongCoin is a hybrid bitcoin wallet. Encryption is done in the browser before your Bitcoin keys are saved on our servers.StrongCoin accounts are protected by a passphrase that is known only to the user and only an encrypted key for that password is stored with StrongCoin. As such, if the passphrase is forgotten or lost, not even StrongCoin can help to recover the funds. The service does provide the ability to print paper backups of the keys which can be re-imported and when doing so no passphrase is required.
Features of StrongCoin
- Hybrid wallet
- Wide platform support
- Online availability
- Data security
Some common issues of StrongCoin;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error
- Unable to delete StrongCoin account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- StrongCoin account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Error Code 5.
- Password error.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
Pros and Cons of StrongCoin
- Easiest way to store cryptocurrency
- Easy to create backup or Restore
- Ease of access
- Price is not cheap, additional services cost a lot
- Without backup you lose your data
StrongCoin doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.