Tidex is a bitcoin and altcoin exchange that support custom tokens on waves and ethereum blockchains. It currently has 79 coins listed and 175 trading pairs. Integration of Waves decentralized DEX technology is on the way.
Tidex appears to offer a single account type with small trading fee. Although in its terms and conditions the exchange states that it might offer some leverage, we could not find any specific ratio or information on the subject, other than the warning of the high risk involved in margin trading.
Features of Tidex
- Web-Based platform
- No minimum deposit
- Low trading fee
Some common issues of Tidex, We fix-
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account.
- Email activation problem.
- Tidex Bitcoin Exchange account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
- Tidex Bitcoin Exchange account recovery issues
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to create an account on Tidex Bitcoin Exchange.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the Tidex Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Depot hold.
- Postal Code Entry Issues.
- The system won’t accept my phone number.
- Unable to close my Tidex Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Unable to send bitcoins from bitcoin ATM to Tidex Bitcoin Exchange wallet.
- Unable to create a wallet on Tidex Bitcoin Exchange.
- Unable to log in to my account.
Pros and Cons of Tidex
- Traders get access to the order book
- Low transaction fees
- API available
- Easy withdrawals and Deposit
- Secure transactions
- Support for more than 100 cryptocoins
- High deposit and withdrawal fee
- Their customer support is poor
- No mobile app
- Fiat currency is not accepted
Tidex doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.