Trezor is a hardware wallet providing advanced security for handling bitcoin private keys.
Unlike traditional cold storage methods (offline storage or paper wallet), TREZOR is able to make secure payments without exposing your private keys to a potentially compromised computer.
Features of Trezor
- Transparent security
- Open source
- 2 factor authentication
Some common issues of Trezor ;
- Unable to sell bitcoins.
- Create an account issue.
- Error Code 5.
- Password error.
- Unable to delete Trezor account.
- Unable to withdraw split coins.
- Trezor account is hacked.
- I can’t log in to my account.
- Unable to buy bitcoins.
- Identity verification problem.
- Puzzle captcha error.
- Unable to generate Bitcoin password.
- Bitcoin transaction error.
- Unable to deposit cryptocurrency to another wallet.
- Unable to withdraw digital currency from another wallet.
- Withdrawal delay in Digital currencies.
- Two Factor Authentication problems.
Pros and Cons of Trezor
- User friendly interface
- To secure your coins and Tokens they provide you high level security features
- Good quality touchscreen
- Twice verification of transactions
- Other hardware wallets are cheaper than Trezor
- You can only navigate using touchscreen
Trezor doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.