Uphold is a digital money platform where users can buy, convert and store a wide range of assets. Not only does this virtual support 8 popular cryptocurrencies, but you can also exchange more than 20 fiat currencies and 4 precious metals.
Launched in 2015 with its headquarters in the United States, Uphold is a digital money transaction platform used by users from more than 180 countries. The platform supports over 30 fiat and cryptocurrencies. It is also packaged with high compatibility with iOS 9.0 and later versions, Android 4.1 and up, and Web browsers. The User-friendly layout makes it easy for users to store assets, send funds globally and more importantly exchange currencies.
For a digital wallet to be successful, it requires a great customer support team, capable of answering all user questions and requests in a timely manner. While the support area on Uphold Wallet Community is great & the team is very responsive and capable of offering professional aid to users in need. Their customer support isn’t that great since they work with a ticket system. You can access their support tab through this link. What we do not like about ticket systems is that you can either get an answer within the next five minutes or it would take it 5 days for them to get back to you. What should have been great is a phone number that their customers can call, but they currency to not have this feature.
Features of Uphold
The website acts as a virtual wallet for not only cryptocurrencies but Fiat money as well. This is probably one of the features that they are doing great in compared with any other crypto exchange websites today. This means that not only people are able to use their services as an online wallet, but exchange different fiat currencies to BTC, BCH, DASH, ETH, or LTC with just a few clicks of a button. Fees might be high compared to regular exchange websites, but hey, you get to keep in your different cards.
Speaking of cards, the website offers virtual MasterCard for all your currencies online. This means that even if you do have a pure cryptocurrency account, the funds will still be able to be used through online stores as a MasterCard transaction.
Some common issues of Uphold Wallet;
- Uphold wallet is stolen
- Problem with Uphold wallet account password Recovery
- Unable to reset Uphold wallet password
- Uphold wallet failed withdrawal
- Uphold wallet deposit failed
- Uphold wallet address verification failed
- Can’t access Uphold wallet account
- Unlock Uphold wallet Locked account Help
- Uphold wallet Hacked/stolen account recovery
- Unable to sell my crypto coin assets on Uphold wallet
- Uphold wallet transaction declined
- Change Uphold wallet account email and phone number help
- Uphold wallet account verification not working
- Uphold wallet fund sent to wrong address Help
- Uphold wallet withdrawal pending help
- Uphold wallet fund transfer is Pending
- Can’t receive Uphold wallet verification code for fund transfer
- Recover missing Uphold wallet money/fund
- Uphold wallet Account Login problem
- Unable to delete Uphold wallet account
- Uphold wallet forgot PIN recovery help
- How to Create Uphold wallet New Account
- Recover funds sent to wrong address from Uphold wallet
- Uphold wallet 2 factor authentication not working
- Uphold wallet Reset Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) Issues
- 2fa Verification Error in Uphold wallet
- Incorrect Code 2FA Troubleshooting in Uphold wallet
- Can’t send money Uphold wallet to Bank account
Pros and Cons of Uphold
Like most wallets, Uphold wallet also has its pros and cons.
Supports multiple cryptos, fiat currencies, and precious metals
Easy to set up and use
Mobile apps also available
Supports two-factor authentication
Not all funding options are available globally. Some are only accessible in specific countries of residence
Buying or conversion of currencies are also subjected to a fee
Other wallets like Atomic wallet support a wider range of cryptocurrencies
Transaction fees are high compared to other wallets
It does not allow the option of operating anonymously