Vircurex is a cryptocurrency exchange which has went through a lot. This was one of the first Chinese trading venues to accept fiat currency deposits and facilitate crypto trading, since 2011. That being said, its glory days appear to be in the past, as nowadays volumes are low and their entire service feels very uncertain. Continue reading, to see all the key points we don’t like about the current iteration of this exchange.
Features of Vircurex
- Volume trading
- Multiple coin support
Some common issues of Vircurex, We fix-
- Unable to deposit EUR into my account
- Email activation problem
- Vircurex account recovery issues
- Wallet balance doesn’t show
- Unable to send bitcoins
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- Unable to receive money.
- Postal Code Entry Issues.
- The system won’t accept my phone number.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to access the Vircurex account.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to close my Vircurex account.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to create an account.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Vircurex account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
Pros and Cons of Vircurex
- Major coins like BTC, LTC, DASH, DOGE, DGC, FRC, NMC, PPC, QRK, TRC and XPM supported
- Charts and graph for suppoted coins
- Vircurex doesn’t accept fiat currency
- Poor interface
Vircurex doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.