Waves is an open-source blockchain platform that allows users to launch their own custom cryptocurrency tokens. Waves includes this functionality in its core software and wallet. Users can create, transfer and exchange blockchain tokens on a peer-to-peer basis, paying transaction fees in the native WAVES token.
Features of Waves;
- User friendly interface
- Low fees
- Real liquidity
- Fiat gateways
- Easy mining
How do you contact Waves directly?
please email your enquiry including the below information to: email@example.com
- Customer name
- Customer address
- Customer contact number
- Customer email address
- Proof of purchase
- Photos of set up of the spa
- Photo (s) of the problem
- Batch number/ serial number*
*If your enquiry relates to the cover and/or liner, please state the batch number located above the warning label on the liner. If your enquiry relates to the control unit, the batch/serial number is located inside the compartment/heater unit at the back of the Wave Spa.
Some common issues of Waves;
- Trouble signing in on wavesplatform.com.
- User address error.
- Unable to receive a Waves.
- Account hacking issue.
- Unable to open the Waves wallet.
- My password does not work.
- Unable to mine Waves.
- Hacking a payment gateway.
- Unable to send Waves from my account.
- Trouble connecting with the server.
- Connectivity error.
- Unable to cash Waves.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to sell and buy waves.
- Loss of a wallet file.
- Unable to deposit and withdraw USD.
Pros and Cons of Waves;
- Strong strategic partnerships
- You can create your own tokens using WAVES
- With Leased Point of Stake (LPoS) you can lend your waves
- No two factor authentication
- Marketing team is weak
- User interface is bit difficult to navigate