WEX is a new platform that seems to have been launched by BTC-e, although the company denies it received any financial investment from BTC-e. The platform is for the exchange of bitcoin. The new platform is the result of a one month effort from the makers of the bitcoin exchange. The release of the company was done via social media, specifically over twitter. It is an attempt to return the services to the customers following the raid and fining by US authorities in June. Although the new website denies any involvement with BTC-e, the new platform for exchanging of cryptocurrency pretty much mirrors the previous one in functionality, design, and the trading options it renders to the customers.
Features of WEX
- Bitcoins exchange
- Supports wire transfer
- Instant orders
- Money laundering prevention
- Live orderbook
- World class trading platform
- API support
Some common issues of WEX, We fix-
- Unable to receive money.
- Unable to buy Bitcoin.
- AMM issue full refund requested.
- BCN Withdrawal not working.
- Unable to sell or “cash out” my digital currency.
- 2-Factor authentication problems.
- Bitcoin payments failures.
- BTC withdrawal. Transaction not found.
- XRP withdrawal not working.
- Unable to add a payment method when using the mobile app.
- Log in error in WEX Account.
- Unable to send digital currency to another wallet.
- Unable to receive digital currency from another wallet.
- Mobile number verification error in Mobile app.
- Unable to verify my identity when using the mobile app.
- Unable to retrieve the WEX account password.
- “Account temporarily disabled.” Problems.
- Photo ID verification problem.
- Digital currency withdrawal delayed.
- Currency operations not available.
Pros and Cons of WEX
- Low withdrawal commission
- Multilanguage site interface
- API is available for all currencies
- Fast withdrawals
- WEX code is supported by numerous platform
- Limited coins
- Deposit fees are too high
- Not enough trading pairs
- Users are getting locked when attempting to log into WEX
WEX doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.