xCoins is an online secured cryptocurrency loan platform provider, which provides collateralized Bitcoin to those who prefer to pay for them using a credit card. The xCoins
service has been developed to enable users to bypass the problems associated with trying to obtain Bitcoin with a credit card or via PayPal. PayPal and credit card payments are susceptible to chargebacks, whereas Bitcoin transactions are irreversible. This constitutes a great drawback for Bitcoin users in the Western world where payment transactions are mostly credit card based.
Features of xCoins
- Credit cards supported
- Simple to use
- Peer-to-Peer service
- Fast transfers
Some common issues of xCoins, We fix-
- Unable to close my xCoins Bitcoin Exchange account.
- Account recovery issues.
- Unable to cancel my transaction.
- Wallet balance doesn’t show.
- Unable to send bitcoins.
- Unable to receive bitcoins.
- User blocked issue.
- Unable to access the xCoins account.
- Unable to deposit USD into my account.
- Email activation problem.
- Unable to verify the email address.
- Unable to create a wallet.
- US deposit and withdrawal issue.
- Unable to create an account.
- Account hacked problem.
- Identity verification problem.
- Unable to log in to my account.
- 2-factor authentication failed.
- Unable to receive money.
- Phone number verification error.
Pros and Cons of xCoins
- Fast coin transfers
- Fiat payments accepted
- US based exchange
- No worldwide support
- No information about fee structure
- There is no cold wallet system
xCoins doesn’t have a technical support number. You can search your problems or issues to their help forum and community sites.